Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Troy Richard <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/19 15:09:38 UTC

Jetty Security Web Console

I was wondering if there is a way to setup users using jetty security on
the web console so that users have different access. I would like to give a
user view/readonly access to the queues.

I see you can have different roles but it seems the users in both the
"user" and "admin" role have the same permissions in the web console.

Of course thanks for all your help.

Troy

Re: Jetty Security Web Console

Posted by Justin Reock <Ju...@roguewave.com>.
Hi Troy,

Please reference the following JIRA:

The workaround will show you how to limit access for a set of users.  The
default configuration, as you noted, grants the same access to Admins and
regular users, but you can alter this to lock it down properly.

Thanks,
Justin