Posted to cli-dev@httpd.apache.org by Adrian Wilkins <ad...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/04 12:40:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r280884 - /httpd/mod_aspdotnet/trunk/mod/mod_aspdotnet.cpp

W. Rowe wrote....

Ping(!)  Would appreciate if anyone would try testing this release and
replying on-list if virtual, files in fact really are working.  If not
I'll pull down the snapshot, if so I'll move forward on 'AspNet error'
to bypass Apache ErrorDocument handling.

Adrian says....

This fixed the problem I had with error pages, which was that the
default ASP.NET generated page for "<customErrors mode="On" />" was
being served up just fine, but the more detailed page with stack trace
for "<customErrors mode="Off" />" was being replaced with the default
Apache ErrorDocument.

I don't have any ErrorDocument values explicitly defined. The ASP.NET
page with stack trace is now served properly, given juicy stacktrace
goodness to those people debugging.

With  "<customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="BadThings.htm" />",
BadThings.htm is also served correctly.

Don't know about virtual files though (are the error pages examples of
these?), but you fixed something real good...