Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Chris Barlock <ba...@us.ibm.com> on 2016/06/24 20:55:56 UTC

Producer Properties

I started porting our code from Kafka 0.8.2.1 to 0.10.0.0 and found my
producer code blowing up because of some changes to the config.  For
example,  metadata.broker.list is now bootstrap.servers.  I discovered the
ProducerConfig class which has, at least, some of the config keys.  Before
I screw this up, I'd like some confirmation of the right mappings for
these config pararmeters in our 0.8.2.1 code:

serializer.class                Maybe value.serializer =
VALUE_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG?
key.serializer.class            Maybe key.serializer =
KEY_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG?
producer.type                   Not in ProducerConfig
batch.num.messages              Not in ProducerConfig, unless maybe
batch.size = BATCH_SIZE_CONFIG?
queue.buffering.max.ms  Not in ProducerConfig

Thanks!

Chris

Re: Producer Properties

Posted by Peter Davis <da...@gmail.com>.