Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cl...@gmail.com on 2009/03/20 20:04:32 UTC

Global tag settings?

Hello,

Is there any way to set common tag parameters like labelSeparator,
labelposition etc.. in say the struts.properties file?

I've tried struts.tag.labelposition, struts.ui.tag.labelposition.

thanks,

Carlo

Re: Global tag settings?

Posted by carlo latasa <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jim.

Re: Global tag settings?

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.

Re: Global tag settings?

Posted by carlo latasa <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlo Latasa
Cell: (415) 385-1567

Re: Global tag settings?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
carlo latasa wrote:
> So should I post this to :
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/Dashboard.jspa ??
>
> going once, going twice???
>
> can anyone tell me where the defaults are even set? I've looked through the
> struts-core jar with no luck.

Look through the tag templates.

AFAIK there's no global setting for this, although trying random
combinations of dot-separated words may eventually work, you never know.

Dave

Re: Global tag settings?

Posted by carlo latasa <cl...@gmail.com>.
So should I post this to :