Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Abhishek Sinha <ab...@infoworks.io> on 2018/11/16 20:41:34 UTC

Task got executed even when it's only immediate parent was in upstream failed state

Airflow Version 1.8.2, Celery and Postgres

Task (and its downstream nodes) got executed even when it's only immediate
parent was in upstream failed state. The trigger rule for all nodes was set
to "all_success".

Looks like a bug in version 1.8.2. Can someone help me on this?

Regards,

Abhishek

Re: Task got executed even when it's only immediate parent was in upstream failed state

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Hi Abhishek,

That sounds very specific. There are a lot of improvements since 1.10. For
now, the only advice I can give, please save the logs when this happens
again.

Cheers, Fokko

Posted by Abhishek Sinha <ab...@infoworks.io>.
Hi Fokko,