Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2015/08/27 00:06:49 UTC

APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2

Just a quick observation before backport of mod_h2 is proposed...

Moving the macro APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2 out of acinclude.m4 into
modules/http2/config.m4 lets me build (after a ./buildconf) after simply
checking out modules/http2/ from trunk.

In terms of ease-of-integration, do we see other modules we expect to
utilize libnghttp2, e.g. mod_proxy_http?  If so, this probably isn't the
right solution, but it makes an interesting and quick stop-gap.

RE: APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2

Posted by Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ru...@vodafone.com>.

+1

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
> On Aug 26, 2015, at 6:19 PM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 6:06 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> In terms of ease-of-integration, do we see other modules we expect to
>> utilize libnghttp2, e.g. mod_proxy_http?  If so, this probably isn't the
>> right solution, but it makes an interesting and quick stop-gap.
>
> I would prefer the mod_h2-only arrangement. I think mod_proxy_http is
> extremely far away.

Agreed.

Re: APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.