Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 14:54:41 UTC

Maven repository for rampart snapshot builds

Hi,

I'm building Synapse that requires rampart-policy-snapshot.jar,
rampart-trust-snapshot.jar, rampart-core-snapshot.jar and
rampart-snapshot.mar as dependencies. I'm using
http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/ and
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ and maven mirror
repositories, but I can not find the required dependencies.

Is there a location from which I can download these dependencies ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: Maven repository for rampart snapshot builds

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,
       You can download Rampart nightly builds from here [1] too.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://builder.wso2.org/browse/RAMPART-NIGHTLY/latest/artifact

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:54 PM, stlecho <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm building Synapse that requires rampart-policy-snapshot.jar,
> rampart-trust-snapshot.jar, rampart-core-snapshot.jar and
> rampart-snapshot.mar as dependencies. I'm using
> http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eruchithf/>and
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ and maven mirror
> repositories, but I can not find the required dependencies.
>
> Is there a location from which I can download these dependencies ?
>
> Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/