Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "a.rubalcaba" <a....@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/21 03:11:30 UTC

Can SQL XML files Be External

Normally if you had a SQL XML File like Friend.xml this file would be
referenced in the sql-map-config.xml file when its loaded.  Normally the
Friend.xml would be packaged in the .war file @ deployment time.  Is it
possible to store those SQL XML files outside of the .war package.  For
example if I wanted that Friend.xml on a external server would that be
possible?

Re: Can SQL XML files Be External

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can use a URL to reference sql maps..

Larry