Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ChicagoBob123 <bo...@bobfx.com> on 2010/08/31 19:32:04 UTC

is there a doc which provides an overview of ActiveMQ from a users perspective?

I am stumbling on examples and some code snippets and have gotten over the
hurtle of sending and reading messages but would like a cookbook or
solutions book for some of the basic chores.
thanks

Re: is there a doc which provides an overview of ActiveMQ from a users perspective?

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Definitely check out the examples folder in the distribution.  Another place to look would be unit tests in the source code, but definitely start with the examples folder.

Matt Pavlovich

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Did you check "ActiveMQ in Action" - http://www.manning.com/snyder/ -
to see if it provides information you need?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.