Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/13 09:56:31 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Atos is very pleased to announce a new version of Tapestry5-jQuery. This new
release (3.0.0) is based on Tapestry 5.3.

In this version, all the JavaScript layer has been revised, in order to
correspond to the one provided by Tapestry. There are also new components:
Gallery, InPlaceEditor, Draggable, andZoneRefresh ZoneDroppable and
DataTable.

I would like to thank those who worked on this new version:
- Clement USTER and François FACON  from Atos
- Christian RIEDEL, Pablo NUSSEMBAUM, Barry BOOKS and Alexander OBLOVATNIY
from the Tapestry Community.
- And finally, all users of this project.

If you want to test it, please add this dependency into your pom.xml file :
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.got5</groupId>
     <artifactId>tapestry5-jquery</artifactId>
     <version>3.0.0</version>
</dependency>

<repository>
   <id>devlab722-repo</id>
   <url>http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/releases</url>
   <snapshots>
     <enabled>false</enabled>
   </snapshots>
</repository>

<repository>
   <id> devlab722-snapshot-repo </id>

<url>http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
   <releases>
     <enabled>false</enabled>
   </releases>
</repository>

If this project interests you, here are 3 websites that may be of interest
to you :
- The demo site, where you will find examples of all components and all the
documentation.
- Our Google Group for you questions and your feedbacks
- Our Github repository for possible issues. If you want to contribute to
this project, Please fork our project, and send to us all your pull
requests.

Thank you in advance for the interest you have for this project.

Emmanuel

Re: [ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.
Best news I've had since Tapestry 5.3.

Thanks
Barry

Re: [ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
Good news :-)

I think you forgot the links that everyone should find useful:

http://tapestry5-jquery.com/

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/tapestry5-jquery

https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/

Re: [ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
It is in my ToDo list !!

2011/12/15 Christian Köberl <ta...@gmail.com>

> 2011-12-13 09:56, Emmanuel DEMEY:
> > Atos is very pleased to announce a new version of Tapestry5-jQuery. This
> new
> > release (3.0.0) is based on Tapestry 5.3.
>
> Really good to hear!! Wonderful work!
>
> > <repository>
> >    <id>devlab722-repo</id>
> >    <url>http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/releases
> </url>
> >    <snapshots>
> >      <enabled>false</enabled>
> >    </snapshots>
> > </repository>
>

> It would be great if you could deploy tapestry5-jquery to the central
> Maven repository. Sonatype provides a service for open source projects:
>
> https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide
>
> It's quite easy - I did it for my projects, e.g.:
> http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|spring-contributions
>
> --
> Chris

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
ATOS Worldline
+33 (0)6 47 47 42 02
demey.emmanuel@gmail.com
http://emmanueldemey.fr

Twitter : @gillespie59

Re: [ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Posted by Christian Köberl <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Good job, guys. Thank you.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Atos is very pleased to announce a new version of Tapestry5-jQuery. This
> new
> release (3.0.0) is based on Tapestry 5.3.
>
> In this version, all the JavaScript layer has been revised, in order to
> correspond to the one provided by Tapestry. There are also new components:
> Gallery, InPlaceEditor, Draggable, andZoneRefresh ZoneDroppable and
> DataTable.
>
> I would like to thank those who worked on this new version:
> - Clement USTER and François FACON  from Atos
> - Christian RIEDEL, Pablo NUSSEMBAUM, Barry BOOKS and Alexander OBLOVATNIY
> from the Tapestry Community.
> - And finally, all users of this project.
>

> If you want to test it, please add this dependency into your pom.xml file :
> <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.got5</groupId>
>     <artifactId>tapestry5-jquery</artifactId>
>     <version>3.0.0</version>
> </dependency>
>
> <repository>
>   <id>devlab722-repo</id>
>   <url>http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/releases
> </url>
>   <snapshots>
>     <enabled>false</enabled>
>   </snapshots>
> </repository>
>
> <repository>
>   <id> devlab722-snapshot-repo </id>
>
> <url>http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
>   <releases>
>     <enabled>false</enabled>
>   </releases>
> </repository>
>
> If this project interests you, here are 3 websites that may be of interest
> to you :
> - The demo site, where you will find examples of all components and all the
> documentation.
> - Our Google Group for you questions and your feedbacks
> - Our Github repository for possible issues. If you want to contribute to
> this project, Please fork our project, and send to us all your pull
> requests.
>
> Thank you in advance for the interest you have for this project.
>
> Emmanuel

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [ANN] Tapestry5-jQuery 3.0.0 Available !!

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
I do not see any dependencies to Tapestry5.3-beta-* ... :
http://nexus.devlab722.net/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/got5/tapestry5-jquery/3.0.0/tapestry5-jquery-3.0.0.pom

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thanks for this!