Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Patrick Dalla Bernardina <pa...@jfes.trf2.gov.br> on 2006/05/24 15:44:31 UTC

Converter

I've done a Converter to converts my class and use in JSF Components and
registered her in faces-config for the class.

I've created a selectOneMenu which value is a method that returns a
collection of SelectItem which values are of that class.

The selectOneMenu is rendered the way I like. But when I submit the form
an "Validation Error" occur.

Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Re: Converter

Posted by Patrick Dalla Bernardina <pa...@jfes.trf2.gov.br>.
Correct!!!

thank you very much.