Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp> on 2013/05/30 07:04:28 UTC

[PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Stratosphere SDN platform plugin

Hi all,
# I think it is still ok to raise a proposal now...

I would like to add a new feature to support
"Stratosphere SDN platform" for guest networks
in cloudstack advanced networking.

jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2756

draft document on cwiki :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Stratosphere+SSP+Network+Plugin

Please review.

Thanks,

---
Hiroaki KAWAI

Re: [PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Stratosphere SDN platform plugin

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
+1. looking forward.

@Hugo: you are my mentor at GSOC2013, project "Add Xen/XCP support for GRE
SDN controller", jira ticket 1779. How can I contact you on skype or irc :-)

Thanks.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

RE: [PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Stratosphere SDN platform plugin

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
+1

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 04:22:49PM +0900, Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:
> Thank you for comment,
>
> SSP is an SDN controller that creates L2 virtual network
> backed by vxlan. In cloudstack, the service will shows as
> "connectivity" networking service provider.
> I'm sorry that the description is so short, I've asked my
> colleage to fill up the docs.

Hiroaki, unless our current discussion on extending the feature merge
window for 4.2 ends up with us pushing out the date, I think this will
end up coming in for 4.3.

I see that you sent in the review...  that's awesome!  Hopefully folks
can review it and give you any required feedback.

Posted by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>.
Thank you for comment,

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.