Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/17 22:16:24 UTC

Re: Invitation to exhibit at Druid Summit: April 2020/SFO

Hello everyone --a quick heads-up that Druid Summit has postponed their in-person event to November, and will be holding select presentations as a virtual event in April.

Further details are available at https://druidsummit.org/

Many thanks,
Sally

- - -