Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 16:59:41 UTC

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.Block, which class actually holds the data bytes in it?

I have a question about the Block class, where is the actual data bytes?
Which class holds the data bytes?
Thank you so much :)

Re: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.Block, which class actually holds the data bytes in it?

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks alot :)

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Fwd: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.Block, which class actually holds the data bytes in it?

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.