Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Kevin R. Gutch" <kg...@protechemail.com> on 2007/07/25 14:22:31 UTC

[Trinidad] breadcrumbs

Hello,

Can the Trinidad breadcrumb component dynamically display a breadcrumb
based on navigation or must a breadcrumb be hard coded? The example I
have seen seems to only show
tr:commandNavigationItem  inside the breadcrumb component.

action="guide.table"/>
action="guide.panelPage"/>
action="guide.breadCrumbs"/>

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: [Trinidad] breadcrumbs

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

I believe the breadCrumb component displays current path down the hierarchy
of the MenuModel.  It does not replicate the browser history from your back
button's menu.

Regards,
Matt

Re: [Trinidad] breadcrumbs