Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Stuart White <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/08 21:10:09 UTC

OT: How to search mailing list archives?

This is slightly off-topic, and I realize this question is not
specific to Hadoop, but what is the best way to search the mailing
list archives?  Here's where I'm looking:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-core-user/

I don't see any way to search the archives.  Am I missing something?
Is there another archive site I should be looking at?

Thanks!

Re: OT: How to search mailing list archives?

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is definitely the coolest of them all

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Iman <ie...@cs.uwaterloo.ca>.

Posted by Jimmy Lin <ji...@umd.edu>.

Posted by Miles Osborne <mi...@inf.ed.ac.uk>.
posts tend to get indexed by Google, so try that

Miles

2009/3/8 Stuart White <st...@gmail.com>:
> This is slightly off-topic, and I realize this question is not
> specific to Hadoop, but what is the best way to search the mailing
> list archives?  Here's where I'm looking:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-core-user/
>
> I don't see any way to search the archives.  Am I missing something?
> Is there another archive site I should be looking at?
>
> Thanks!

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.