Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by nitin900 <ni...@e-zest.net> on 2008/01/23 10:12:33 UTC

Redirection TO Error Page

Hello,

Suppose in a Page we have few portlets, and then one of the portlet
fails,and we want to redirect to an error page. How can this be done from a
portlet in which we catch the error,and want to redirect to a single error
page.

Thanks and Best Regards.

RE: Redirection TO Error Page

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>.
I don't think this can be done *server side* during the render phase. At least not using the JSR-168 API. You can only redirect during an action phase. The only option you have is perform a client-side redirect with javascript.

Dennis