Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 22:28:15 UTC

Tapestry 5.0.14 ?

I'm of the opinion that we should go forward with a 5.0.14 release,
even though it is still missing a couple of features that I'd like to
see in the release candidate.  I don't want the RC to be forever out
of reach and I do think we are close, but it could be another several
weeks before I have enough time to properly address the last couple of
features and I don't want the next release to wait that long,
considering how serious some of the fixes in 5.0.14 are.  Thoughts?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: Tapestry 5.0.14 ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It's not a vote, just testing the waters.  The vote will come after I
create the distro.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies for being out of the loop a bit.  I've just wrapped up some
> major life changing events.  I'm abstaining from the vote just because
> I haven't been able to follow what's been going on.  But, I should be
> much more active moving forward.
>
> --
> Kevin
>

> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning!

>>> Considering the recent history of bug fixes I'll definitely go for a
>>> 5.0.14 asap.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Massimo
>>> http://meridio.blogspot.com

>> --
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>
>> Creator Apache Tapestry and Apache HiveMind

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: Tapestry 5.0.14 ?

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5.0.14 ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning!

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm of the opinion that we should go forward with a 5.0.14 release,
>> even though it is still missing a couple of features that I'd like to
>> see in the release candidate.  I don't want the RC to be forever out
>> of reach and I do think we are close, but it could be another several
>> weeks before I have enough time to properly address the last couple of
>> features and I don't want the next release to wait that long,
>> considering how serious some of the fixes in 5.0.14 are.  Thoughts?
>
> Considering the recent history of bug fixes I'll definitely go for a
> 5.0.14 asap.
>

> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com