Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by robert woodley <am...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/14 22:24:28 UTC

version 1.0

There was a previous post on this topic, but no
answer.

Can anyone give a date when v1.0 might be released? Or
even a rough idea? Will there be more betas between
now and then?

Thanks

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: version 1.0

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> There was a previous post on this topic, but no
> answer.
>
> Can anyone give a date when v1.0 might be released? Or
> even a rough idea?

I dont know, but I do know it wont happen until after v1.0 of the jaxrpc
stuff in the Java Community Program are released, because that is a
dependency.

>Will there be more betas between
> now and then?

yes,