Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu> on 2006/01/24 17:01:11 UTC

ibatis 2.1.16

Doesn't work with JUnit!!! 2.1.5 works.

-Henry

Re: ibatis 2.1.16

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Also remember that 2.1.6 had the TopLink DAO bug, so you should upgrade to
2.1.7.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: ibatis 2.1.16

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Henry, we understand that.  You've repeated that a number of times.
Unfortunately it doesn't help us to help you.

Have you tried any of the suggestions at all?  You just keep repeating the
same thing over and over.

Work with us here!  :-)

Cheers,
Clinton