Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 06:04:18 UTC

Shall we plan for a 4.1.0-M2 developer preview?

Hi All,

Since M1 developer preview is at its final testing stages, I think it's
best time to plan for M2 (early next week?). I think we should focus on
Python Cartridge Agent Integration in M2. Anything else ?

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Shall we plan for a 4.1.0-M2 developer preview?

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks Nirmal!

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Have we version-ed the APIs?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
I think we should.

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
You meant CEP 3.1.0 ?

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.
+1 for the REST API clean up

wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Shall we clean up our REST API to adhere to RESTful design as well?
>>

> +1
>

>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > Since M1 developer preview is at its final testing stages, I think it's
>> best
>> > time to plan for M2 (early next week?). I think we should focus on
>> Python
>> > Cartridge Agent Integration in M2. Anything else ?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Best Regards,
>> > Nirmal
>> >
>> > Nirmal Fernando.
>> > PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>> > Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>> >
>> > Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>

>> --
>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>> Software Engineer, WSO2
>>
>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Vice President, Apache Stratos
> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Shiroshica Kulatilake

Architect,
WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com/
Phone: +94 776523867

Re: Shall we plan for a 4.1.0-M2 developer preview?

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Akila,

Yes, we can add that too. IMO we should first deprecate the existing APIs
and introduce new ones instead of wiping old ones. I can work on this.
Thanks for bringing it up.

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.