Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 19:19:53 UTC

Re: Putting Spring-module's SimpleTableDef-parser into core?

Sorry for the late reply.

I don't think we need to generalize the table def parser for now
because the format of the table definition pretty much fixed.

But like any framework code, anything that could be injected to
override default behavior is always nice. That is why we added Spring
support at the first place =)

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Nice !