Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2004/02/09 09:04:39 UTC

[VOTE] New committer: Nick Lothian

Hi,
I would like to propose to give Nick Lothian committer status, as he has
contributed a lot of patches and is very active on the mailing list.

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Nick Lothian

Posted by "Glenn R. Golden" <gg...@umich.edu>.
+1 for Nick.

- Glenn

Glenn R. Golden
CHEF Architect  - Sr. Systems Research Programmer
School of Information, Media Union - University of Michigan
ggolden@umich.edu

Posted by Stephan Hesmer <sh...@apache.org>.
+1

Stephan

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Monday, February 9, 2004, at 06:39  AM, Michael Blum wrote:

> Stefan Hepper wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to propose to give Nick Lothian committer status, as he
>> has contributed a lot of patches and is very active on the mailing
>> list.
>>
>> Stefan
>>

> +1
>
> Michael

+1

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Nick Lothian

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.
Stefan Hepper wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose to give Nick Lothian committer status, as he
> has contributed a lot of patches and is very active on the mailing list.
>
> Stefan

+1

Michael

RE: [VOTE] New committer: Nick Lothian

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefan Hepper wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose to give Nick Lothian committer
> status, as he has contributed a lot of patches and is very
> active on the mailing list.

+1

Carsten