Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 15:18:53 UTC

CXF-TRUNK/benchmark/performance ant files: JDK 1.6 OK?

Hello, the build.xmls in the trunk/benchmark/performance/complex_type and
benchmark/performance/simple_type are limiting usage to JDK 1.5 (the check
is in the /etc/common_build.xml under performance.)  The error message
appears to indicate the goal is to prevent JDKs < 1.5 even though it is also
halting JDKs > 1.5.  Any problem if I change that restriction to allow JDK 6
and above?

Re: CXF-TRUNK/benchmark/performance ant files: JDK 1.6 OK?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 03 October 2008, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello, the build.xmls in the trunk/benchmark/performance/complex_type
> and benchmark/performance/simple_type are limiting usage to JDK 1.5
> (the check is in the /etc/common_build.xml under performance.)  The
> error message appears to indicate the goal is to prevent JDKs < 1.5
> even though it is also halting JDKs > 1.5.  Any problem if I change
> that restriction to allow JDK 6 and above?

Yea.  Go ahead.   When we updated the common_build.xml that we ship in
samples, we should have updated that one as well.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org