Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rodion Efremov <ro...@cs.helsinki.fi> on 2013/10/09 11:24:57 UTC

[Collections] A better TreeList?

Hello, y'all!

My buggy experiments show that it makes sense to produce a
TreeList-like structure, that doesn't use an entire AVLNode for storing
each god damned element, but rather stores, say, 128 elements in a node.
In such a way, you can talk about a structure that takes the best from
Array-/Linked-/Tree-list.

Your opinion?

--
TIA, Rodion

Re: [Collections] A better TreeList?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
This is basically a b-tree, the "TreeList-like structure."

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.