Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2007/04/05 22:31:41 UTC

annotations / tags in JIRA?

Hi,

Is it possible to annotate issues in JIRA with some sort of structured
or semi-structured tag? I'd like to be able to mark OPENJPA-204 so that
we can come back to it later when working on the next JPA specification
version. I guess I could clone the issue and either make a new issue
type or a new component, but it seems like it'd be convenient to just
mark it as "JPA2-followup" or something like that.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: annotations / tags in JIRA?

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
+1

RE: annotations / tags in JIRA?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.

Re: annotations / tags in JIRA?

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Patrick-

I don't know about adding keywords or anything like that, but you
could always create a new "JPA2 issues" JIRA issue, and then "link"
the issues you want to follow-up to it. There are a variety of link
types ... you could use the "is related to" link.