Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Kang Yin <yi...@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn> on 2016/09/01 08:31:32 UTC

FollowerResyncConcurrencyTest failed in ZooKeeper 3.3.3

Hi,

         I'm studying on the Test of ZooKeeper 3.3.3 but got a test failure
when I run testResyncBySnapThenDiffAfterFollowerCrashes in
FollowerResyncConcurrencyTest.

Which happened in FollowerResyncConcurrencyTest.java at line 92.

I checked the Log Message, and I guess it is probably because of the
following ERROR:

         My Java version is 1.8, OS is Windows 10, IDE is IntelliJ IDEA.

         I'll very appreciate it if I can get some help from you genius
people.

         Thanks.

Best,

Kang Yin

Re: FollowerResyncConcurrencyTest failed in ZooKeeper 3.3.3

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Also there were a number of patches that went into 3.4+ in order to support
newer versions of Java - given you are on 3.3 you will not be seeing the
benefit of this.

Patrick