Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 17:49:07 UTC

Re: [5.4] IE8 Zone Update Bug

Hi,

We have the same problem. I think you can create a JIRA.

what is the best solution ? Making the test in a module (utils maybe ? or a
new one ?), and usz it in the pageinit.js module.

Or testing directly in the module with something like that : node =
document.styleSheets[0].ownerNode || document.styleSheets[0].owningElement;
?

Manu

--
Emmanuel DEMEY