Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Leen Toelen <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/24 08:36:34 UTC

FileInstall, ManagedServiceFactory and BluePrint filters

Hi,

I have a ManagedServiceFactory defined, and fileinstall cfg files that use
the ManagedServiceFactory pid.

com.example.factoryid-pid.cfg
datasourcename=mydatasource
driver=my.driver.Class
jdbcurl=mysql://...

The ManagedService is updated, and it re-registers a new Service (defining
the javax.sql.DataSource interface) in the runtime with the service
properties above. They also show up in the webconsole, so I guess that works
fine.

I would like to use the datasources in a blueprint service. The XML looks
like this

<reference id="datasourceservice" interface="javax.sql.DataSource"
*filter="(datasourcename=mydatasource)"* availability="mandatory">
</reference>

<service interface="com.example.service.Service">
<bean
class="com.example.service.impl.ServiceImpl">
<property name="datasource" ref="datasourceservice"/>
 </bean>
</service>

The service is never created however, and the logs don't reveal anything.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Leen