Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/01/19 18:16:58 UTC

Re : Not sure why...

The point is to react differently in case of different exceptions
but exceptions must be sorted from specific exceptions to generic ones
it can also be done by catching exception and using instanceof statements

my 2 cents :)

 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
Blog: http://tedorgwp.free.fr
WebSite: http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
In practice this is true.  But in this instance we do nothing.

Regards,
Alan