Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2010/12/09 15:42:05 UTC

maybe time for 1.4.3 ?

1.4.2 was released April 3, 2010, and we had since then some fixes ...

Gün.

Re: maybe time for 1.4.3 ?

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 12/9/2010 10:05 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> wrote:
>> 1.4.2 was released April 3, 2010, and we had since then some fixes ...
>
> I could probably T&R after Dec 17 if there's more interest.
>
> It would be good for some quality time to be spent with bugzilla to
> see if there is any low-hanging fruit (dunno when I can get to that).

That sounds fun, I will have cycles to be testing things in the later part
of this month.  Doubt I'll have time for any bug reviews till after that
Friday, just on too many deadlines.

I'd like to 2x the most modern Win32 toolchain and mingw builds before we
T&R unless someone else can beat me to it.

Re: maybe time for 1.4.3 ?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.