Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cosmin Bucur <co...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/28 04:31:08 UTC

Dynamically adding form fields in tapestry 4.0

I'm just trying to get ahead of myself here with the knowlege before i
go ahead and try this out .

In tapestry 3 i notiticed that if you have a form with say ... 5
fields , and a 6th field within an @If component , if the 6th field
gets rendered wen @If = true the form will not work anymore .

Is this limitaion still avavilable in 4.0 ? If so are there any workarrounds ?

Thanks ,
Cosmin

Re: Dynamically adding form fields in tapestry 4.0

Posted by Gunna Satria Hijrah Kusumah <gn...@nwa.iao.co.id>.
Hi,

i worked on a page that have two mode, view and edit
and the form still work.
i use contrib:FormConditional instead of Conditional. with
contrib:FormConditional i can avoid stale link page.
i don't know in tap 4, is @If can replace contrib:FormConditional
functionality?

regards,

Gunna

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
The If component is universally compitable inside/outside forms now. You
should be just fine.