Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by jcruser <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 11:20:11 UTC

Accessing/modifying workspaces/nodes in jackrabbit

Hello everybody!

I implemented custom LoginModule and AccessManager in my Jackrabbit
repository and now i want to have mechanism which allows me to control which
workspaces(nodes) can be accessed and modified by different users. How can i
implement it? Can it be made through only some xml files configuration or i
need to implement some more modules (like LoginModule and AccessManager)?

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated!