Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bob Proulx <bo...@proulx.com> on 2008/05/18 18:55:59 UTC

spamc -x, --no-safe-fallback exit code 98 means... what?

In the man page for 'spamc -x' exit codes for 0,64-78 are defined.
But in practice a value of 98 is seen.  That value is not documented.
What does it indicate when spamc exits with 98?

Thanks
Bob

Re: spamc -x, --no-safe-fallback exit code 98 means... what?

Posted by Bob Proulx <bo...@proulx.com>.
Bob Proulx wrote:
> In the man page for 'spamc -x' exit codes for 0,64-78 are defined.
> But in practice a value of 98 is seen.  That value is not documented.
> What does it indicate when spamc exits with 98?

Oh, and I was negligent in saying this was while learning.

  spamc -x -d myserver.com --learntype=spam < spamfile

Bob