Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 19:28:03 UTC

Announcing the MesosCon 2015 CFP

Hi All,

We just published the Call For Proposals for MesosCon 2015:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/program/cfp; the deadline
to submit is February 14, 2015 at 11:55 PST

MesosCon 2015 will be held in Seattle, WA on August 20-21, 2015, and is a
community-driven conference organized for the Apache Mesos community.

Several formats are being accepted for speaking proposals, including:
presentations (either 20 or 40 minute formats), panels, birds of a feather,
and half-day tutorial.

Here are a few example proposal topics we would like to see:

 * Best practices and lessons on deploying and running Mesos at scale
 * Deep dives and tutorials into Mesos
 * Interesting extensions to Mesos (e.g new communication models, support
for new containerizers, new resource types and allocation models etc)
 * Improvements/additions to the Mesos ecosystem (packaging systems,
monitoring, log aggregation, load balancing etc, service discovery)
 * New frameworks
 * Micro Service Design
 * Continuous Delivery / DevOps (automating into production)

The above list is by no means an exhaustive set of topics for submissions,
and we welcome you to submit proposals that fall outside the mentioned
areas. You can take a look at MesosCon 2014 list of talks for ideas. If
you’re unsure about your proposal, or want some feedback or advice in
general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to help
out!

Further details are available on the CFP website.

Dave