Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/09/28 17:06:35 UTC

Improving ui for proxy connectors for includes/excludes

Hi,
Currently if you have a lot of remote repos and proxy connectors to
define excludes (like org/apache/* only from central) users need to
modify all proxy connectors.
What about a new screen to add excludes/includes for a collection of
proxy connectors ? (note internal stuff won't change and all proxy
connectors will be updated but in only one screen :-) )
Makes sense ?

If yes I will try to add that before releasing M3

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Improving ui for proxy connectors for includes/excludes

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Ok done see documentation
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M3-SNAPSHOT/adminguide/proxy-connector-rules.html

I will fix last small stuff and start release process.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.