Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Rami Jaamour <rj...@parasoft.com> on 2004/12/20 19:27:34 UTC

SAML SOAP Binding

I was able to generate a response with a SAML assertion in a SOAP
Header, but the "Bindings and Profiles for the OASIS Security Assertion
Markup Language (SAML) V1.1" - OASIS standard, 2 September 2003
describes the SAML binding for SOAP within the SOAP Body. Is there a way
I can use WSS4J to generate SAML responses (in the SOAP Body) based on
request queries (on Axis)? Or what is the best way to do this sort of
thing? I'm also posting this question to the OpenSAML list.

Rami Jaamour
Software Engineer
Web Services Solutions
Parasoft Corporation