Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2016/01/08 20:38:18 UTC

What happened to the Jenkins CI test on PRs?

Hi,

What happened to the Jenkins test on PRs? It seems PR 1287 was the last one to have both Travis CI and Jenkins. Since then, it’s only Travis CI.

Why was it removed? (did I miss the mail?).

Regards,
Remi

Re: What happened to the Jenkins CI test on PRs?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
communication seems flaky. Later jobs have run. 1316 was the last one and
it completed successfully but didn't report back to github. 1315 did report
back, though. I entered a ticket: INFRA-11058.

--
Daan

Re: What happened to the Jenkins CI test on PRs?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan