Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Grandl Robert <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2015/08/11 05:04:10 UTC

code running by a Tez task

Hi guys,
I am trying to find the code executed by a Tez task. Can someone points me to the files where this is manipulated / handled ?

Thanks in advance,Robert

Re: code running by a Tez task

Posted by "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <jz...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Grandl,

Please check  org.apache.tez.runtime.LogicalIOProcessorRuntimeTask.java

It is the typical IPO model of tez (Input/Processor/Output).  You can treat LogicalIOProcessorRuntimeTask as a template of one tez task, and the Input/Processor/Output are the customzied user code.

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang

Re: code running by a Tez task