Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by krrish516 <mu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 07:15:05 UTC

Unable add java class dependency to my pom.xml

Hi,

I've a pom.xml of a project.I've a jar file of a java class in my local file
system.How to add that my jar file dependency to my maven project.What are
the steps to be followed.Please sis.uggest me in achieving th

Re: Unable add java class dependency to my pom.xml

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.
Am 24.01.2012 09:32 schrieb "krrish516" <mu...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've a pom.xml of a project.I've a jar file of a java class in my local
file
> system.How to add that my jar file dependency to my maven project.What are
> the steps to be followed.Please sis.uggest me in achieving th

Use goal install-file of maven-install-plugin to install your Jar into your
local maven repository.

Then simply use Maven's dependency mechanism to reference the installed jar
from your pom.