Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by "Sammons, Mark" <ms...@illinois.edu> on 2011/08/25 18:07:02 UTC

installing Thrift

Hi.

I'm trying to install Thrift v0.7.0 on a linux box running CENTOS 5.6.  I don't have sudo/root access, so want to install thrift to a non-default location.

The perl and php install locations don't appear to be set by the --PREFIX config option, and there doesn't appear to be documentation indicating what flags or environment variables should be set to override their defaults; please either let me know directly or point me to the relevant docs.

Thanks,

Mark

RE: installing Thrift

Posted by "Sammons, Mark" <ms...@illinois.edu>.
Seems to have done the trick -- many thanks.

Mark

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

RE: installing Thrift

Re: installing Thrift