Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Ridgway, Jamie Mr CONT USAAC" <JA...@USAAC.ARMY.MIL> on 2007/08/22 14:30:32 UTC

[U] RE: POJO service lifecycle

UNCLASSIFIED////

So did I.

I solved the same problem using

<bean id="SomeServiceImpl" class="test.SomeServiceImpl"/>

 <jaxws:endpoint id="someService"
                    address="/SomeService" >
   <jaxws:implementor><ref bean="SomeServiceImpl"/></jaxws:implementor>
 </jaxws:endpoint>

Does anyone know if the #implementor notation is just a shorthand way of
above endpoint def or is there something different between the two?

Thanks,
Jamie

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Yes,
They are same to each other and mean the spring beans' reference.
CXF just pass the bean's reference to the service  implementor variable.

Willem.