Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/05/07 06:00:04 UTC

[VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.9.3 (incubating) RC1 release

Hi all,

Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 is a bug-fix version from 0.9.2. You can get its mainly changes from [5].

Apache IoTDB (Incubating) 0.9.3 has been staged under [2] and it’s time to vote
on accepting it for release.  All Maven artifacts are available under [1].
If approved we will seek final release approval from the IPMC.
Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

Release tag: release/0.9.3
Hash for the release tag: a704aa2cd6a61db57c5495f8b43849be876a1980

Per [3] "Before voting +1 [P]PMC members are required to download
the signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test
the resulting executable on their own platform, along with also
verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF policy
on releases.”

You can achieve the above by following [4].
[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated - e.g. performed the non-RM items in [4])
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiotdb-1034
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.3/rc1
[3] https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release
[4] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Validating+a+staged+Release
[5] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.3/rc1/RELEASE_NOTES.md

Best,
-----------------------------------
Zesong Sun
School of Software, Tsinghua University

孙泽嵩
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.9.3 (incubating) RC1 release

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1,

I checked:
1. The source release:
- incubating in name
- apache headers
- signatures and hashes
- DISCLAIMER
- LICENSE and NOTICE
- no jar files
- mvn package -DskipTests

2. The bin release:
- start on MacOS, jdk11
- Grafana connector works

Minor issue:
- Grafana configuration file is not included.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东