Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net> on 2017/05/10 01:26:06 UTC

Normal user access Cloudstack

Hi,

We have client A. This client have a instance in cloudstack. So we want
to create id from them. Then they can access their instance only. They
can reset, shutdown, stop, re-install OS in instance. Is it possible to
assign that to user? If does, please show me how.

Thanks.

Re: Normal user access Cloudstack

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

Create a separate user account for that client and give them access to their VMs. Move any existing VMs to that new user-account using the assignVirtualMachine API.

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue