Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2008/12/01 10:51:14 UTC

Read only Git mirror available

Hey guys,

I asked infra@ to set up a git mirror of Qpid, which Jukka Zitting has
kindly done. It's ready-only, but automatically updated. You can
access it at http://jukka.zitting.name/git/?p=qpid.git;a=summary

I haven't figured out how to git svn init it so that it's possible to
commit back from it to svn (if you have rights, obviously), but it's
possible for comitters to git clone from svn.eu.apache.org in any
case[1].

- Aidan

[1] They might want to grab http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/qpid-git.tbz
first, which is a .git from Thursday or so to speed things up.
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior