Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/02/28 13:43:25 UTC

Removing Corelation property

Hi,

In order to achieve the transactional resource access (SYNAPSE-62
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-62) we need to put a copy of
the remote registry entities in the processing Synapse message context and
use it so that when ever we need to lookup a registry entry, first we need
to look in the message context and then in the local registry and ultimately
in the remote registry.

In order to keep this transactional resource access for the response message
inside synapse, we will need to copy those entities that we have put in to
the original MC to the new response MC as well.

I think in this case we dont need to manage the set of corelation
properties. We can get rid of this corelation property by copying all the in
MC properties in to the out MC. This will not be an overhead since we are
handling the SynapseMC not the Axis2MC and we have the control of that. In
general case we don't put unnecessary properties in to the MC.

So shall we remove this corelation properties and just copy all the
properties in to the out MC from the in MC.

Comments.....

Thanks,
Ruwan.

--