Posted to user@roller.apache.org by John Doe <Lo...@gmx.net> on 2006/12/13 13:31:56 UTC

roller3.0 page issue

Hello

If you have a look at the "Weblob Directory" tab of the frontpage.
The link adress is:

http://blabla/roller/bla//page/directory

the velocity code is like this:

$url.home/page/directory

How can I get rid of the second slash before 'page'?
If you try to leave this one away in the templates you won't get a valid adress!

greetings

Re: roller3.0 page issue

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 12/13/06, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think there are two examples in the install guide, one for Tomcat
> 5.0 and one for Tomcat 5.5. The example I sent was for Tomcat 5.5.

Oops. I responded to the wrong email. Please disregard that. - Dave

Re: roller3.0 page issue

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I think there are two examples in the install guide, one for Tomcat
5.0 and one for Tomcat 5.5. The example I sent was for Tomcat 5.5.

- Dave

Re: roller3.0 page issue

Posted by Shutra Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: roller3.0 page issue