Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gw...@charter.net on 2001/12/01 01:55:15 UTC

Struts Multibox

I need a form that has checkboxes (multiboxes) for all the states.
First I would like to know if the parameters of the multibox allow one to save the names (state name) of the checkboxes along with an indication of whether they are checked or unchecked
Too, I need to save to a database and redisplay the entire set of checkboxes, both checked and unchecked. If anyone has any sample code of arrays & iterators (for the java code) and what it takes to display it (JSP) -- would be very much appreciated?

Thanks,
George