Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Rahul Pandey <ra...@applicationnexus.com> on 2014/07/14 12:40:28 UTC

Mailing List Subscription

Hi,

I would like to subscribe for the mailing lists.

--
*Rahul Pandey*
*General Manager IT*

*Application Nexus Webservices Pvt. Ltd.*
101-105, Center One,
Next to Ashoka Buildcon,
Ashoka Marg, Nasik - 422 011
Maharashtra. INDIA

Office:+91-253-2236556
Mobile: +91-9665993073
http://www.applicationnexus.com

DISCLAIMER:

intended for the named recipient(s) only.

It shall not attach any liability on the originator or Application Nexus or
its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of
Application Nexus or its affiliates.

distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
viruses and defect.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Please send an email to the appropriate mailing list subscription
address as described on our homepage: