Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 23450985 <23...@qq.com> on 2020/03/24 09:53:22 UTC

你好,关于Skywalking的咨询

你好,Skywalking社区的贡献者:
       请问下Skywalking可以支持Spring Cloud Gateway2.2.x版本吗      看到社区的插件里只提供了2.1.x版本的支持      麻烦问下是否会考虑更新到对2.2.X版本的支持!  感谢百忙之中可以回复!
                                              Best Regard

Ou Wei
Senior Software Engineer at JinHao Corp.
Mobile 177-0731-4351
Email shaneroy@yeah.net
Phone 0731-82200133
Address Room 1620, shuangtiecheng, intersection of Laodong road and shuoling Road, Yuhua District, Changsha City
Company http://www.jinhaoinfo.com.cn

Re: 你好,关于Skywalking的咨询

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org>.
Hi Ou Wei

Please use English to discuss in the mail list.
And you should `Mail to dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org, follow the
reply to subscribe the mail list.`, before you send mail to the
dev@skywalking.apache.org

For your question, there are hundreds of plugins for different versions in
the SkyWalking, we accept the contributions to provide a wider support
list, but there is no concept about doing this because of some requests,
like you just did.
If you need some new plugins, please read the plugin development
documentation and plugin test documentation, and contribute it to the
community.
We are very appreciated.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108